Transition Ottawa

Building Community Resilience Through Action

Transition Ottawa (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tour and Workshop with Cam Mather

I thought you might be interested in this workshop, cleverly titled: "The Living Sustainably and Independently, Ready for Rough Times, Hand…

Started by Ron Rancourt

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Janet D

Let the inspection agency know how you feel about this genetically modified product entering our food supply.

The following submission under the Biotechnology Notices of Submission Project is now available on-line.Soybean (MON 87712) which has been…

Started by elise dubois

0 Oct 28, 2011

Wild Yeast Sourdough Starter

I got home from a business trip and discovered the sour dough starter I had been lovingly tending all summer long was left out and nobody p…

Started by Pamela Scaiff

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Pamela Scaiff

yes magazine september

A Moveable PlanetVideo: In more than 175 countries, people found creative ways to show they're ready to move away from fossil fuels.   http…

Started by Gina Cenciose

0 Sep 30, 2011

Looking for insights into LeBreton Flats and Orleans

Greetings from Toronto! I am helping to organize a Leadership for Environment and Development (LEAD) training session on sustainability - t…

Started by Douglas Worts

0 Sep 21, 2011

Masonery stove

Hello! I am looking for individuals who have knowledge to share on masonery stoves. Please contact me directly. Thank you. creativewheel@be…

Started by Dominique Larocque

0 Sep 20, 2011

Heinberg on Tour

Received this from the Post Carbon Institute today.  Ottawa isn't all that far from Burlington, VT.  No harm in extending an invitation!  …

Started by Hugh Campbell

1 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Paul Rubinato

E-Readers

I love reading. I look at e-readers and drool at the prospect of a light reader that has 99 cent books. I am researching the carbon footpr…

Started by Pamela Scaiff

1 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Transition Ottawa (/jd)

World Food Day - GMO food dump

Greetings, fellow transitioners, GMO foods are not getting the publicity they should be getting. I mean, like if you _want_ to buy GMO food…

Started by Janet D

0 Aug 4, 2011

Neighborhood sharing website (US).

Hey all, came across this:    In the US: Did you know that you can borrow items from nice folks in your area? NeighborGoods.net,  Inste…

Started by Isa L-Morin

5 May 16, 2011
Reply by Guy Souliere

RSS

© 2014   Created by Corrie Rabbe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service