Transition Ottawa

Building Community Resilience Through Action

KingofthePaupers's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Jct: Why bother waiting to form a group? Just start your own timebank account and in…"

KingofthePaupers replied Mar 21, 2011 to New Ottawa LETS Timebank to fund revolutionary activity

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by KingofthePaupers

"Ron Rancourt: "Here's an interesting video of Thomas Greco." Jct: Poor Tom was a Loc…"

KingofthePaupers replied Oct 20, 2010 to New Ottawa LETS Timebank to fund revolutionary activity

12 Mar 21, 2011

"P.S. I emailed 1,800 Ontario municipal candidates in towns with buses and out of all…"

KingofthePaupers replied Oct 20, 2010 to New Ottawa LETS Timebank to fund revolutionary activity

12 Mar 21, 2011

"Tess Frost: "The time records are great, a fantastic concept, JCT: I think of it as…"

12 Mar 21, 2011

"Jct: Any time I see my nemesis in Banking Systems Engineering, Bernard "The Banker"…"

KingofthePaupers replied Oct 10, 2010 to New Ottawa LETS Timebank to fund revolutionary activity

12 Mar 21, 2011

""So now we just need to set up a register? I might be able to get a database fundi f…"

KingofthePaupers replied Oct 6, 2010 to New Ottawa LETS Timebank to fund revolutionary activity

12 Mar 21, 2011

""As a techie I can imagine an online system to facilitate trade. Starting with FullC…"

KingofthePaupers replied Oct 6, 2010 to Swap shops and skills exchange

12 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Tricia Enns

"Jct: I always regretted that these recyclers didn't include a LETS currency in their…"

KingofthePaupers replied Feb 6, 2010 to Swap shops and skills exchange

12 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Tricia Enns

"Jct: You can best accomplish your swapshop with a community currency. I'm coming to…"

KingofthePaupers replied Feb 6, 2010 to Swap shops and skills exchange

12 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Tricia Enns

RSS

© 2014   Created by Corrie Rabbe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service