Transition Ottawa

Building Community Resilience Through Action

Tess Frost's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"So anyone heard of Compass? www.compassteens.org They got started what I wanted to -…"

Tess Frost replied Jun 8, 2013 to Transition schools?

1 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Tess Frost

"Hi Janet,   Thank you for replying. I don't mean to be unhelpful. But I have had eno…"

Tess Frost replied Nov 15, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"I would first like to know if this is yet another conspiracy theory that someone has…"

Tess Frost replied Nov 14, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"Hi Heather,   Also a request - I am doing a report on waste management (If the topic…"

Tess Frost replied Oct 2, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"Hi Heather, I will try to arrange something on Monday. I sent you a friend request -…"

Tess Frost replied Oct 2, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"Thank you Heather. The company I work at, Douglas Associates, is involved in explori…"

Tess Frost replied Oct 1, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"Very local (for each few blocks even) community centres (perhaps in existing houses…"

Tess Frost replied Sep 30, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"I would also like to see the strong expansion of public transit, greater discouragem…"

Tess Frost replied Aug 10, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"Hi,   I recently had the opportunity of visiting Hawthorn Valley Farm in upstate New…"

Tess Frost replied Aug 10, 2011 to Redesigning Ottawa: A Response to Climate Change and Peak Oil

23 May 16, 2013
Reply by Michael Baran

"Also we should make more use of the sun. Most people work during the day. Why are al…"

Tess Frost replied Apr 25, 2011 to Clean Energy As A Priority For Canada!

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Tess Frost

RSS

© 2014   Created by Corrie Rabbe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service